Normal Sleep is a Great Way to Solve Your Personal Energy Crisis.
We've looked at what's normal and what's not normal from the perspective of energy. So, now you want to ask yourself whether you think fixing your sleep problems would solve your personal energy problems.
Now ask yourself, "What rewards might be gained by vigorously treating your sleep problems?"
New Found Energy
Can you imagine the distinct possibility of going through the day in an entirely new and more relaxed mode, because the energy you need is always there, always available, and always ready for use in your daily life?
For just a moment, can you picture:
- waking up feeling refreshed and starting off the day with a full head of steam?
- how it would feel at mid-morning not to be yawning, needing coffee, or needing a break?
- the absence of a post-lunch energy dip?
- not needing to fight off fatigue or sleepiness during an uninspiring afternoon meeting?
- gaining enough energy after dinner to forego the couch or boob-tube and instead play with your kids, work on a hobby, or enjoy socializing with friends whenever you choose?
- possessing all the vibrant energy you need to enjoy your jam-packed days until the end of each day, without having to push yourself the whole way there?
- Can you imagine a clearer mind in the morning and for most of the day?
- Can you imagine better concentration and a more reliable memory?
- Would newfound energy help you cope with the stressors in your life?
- Would daily frustrations and irritations be more easily overcome with abundant energy at your disposal?
- With energy reserves to spare, would your temper be so quick?
- Last, could you picture a life in which anxious and depressive feelings are more easily overcome because your energy level provides the necessary drive to do something about these disabling emotions?
Sounds exciting, doesn’t it?
When your sleep quality is restored, can you predict the impact on your daytime fatigue and sleepiness, your mental and physical health, and on the rest of your life?